Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Are You a Go-Getter?

So I'm watching TV and I just saw a commercial for Cox Go-Getters (It's a program sponsored by the cable company that rewards children for good grades and acheivments.) There is an obvious joke that I could make right now, but I'm not going to... Cocks are funny. Kids are funny. But cocks and kids together is not funny... it's Catholic.

What really bugs me is that this was a commercial for the kids, telling them to keep "go-getting" and what-not, which is great, problem is... It's on at 3:45 in the morning on a Monday. What 4th grader is up this late to watch it? Certainly not the "go-getters." So to the people at the cable company... Put your fucking heads together an quit acting like a bunch of Cox.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home